Tuesday, July 10, 2018

1960s/70s Photos from Heidi Cain - In the A-Frame

I've had some great photos sent to me by Heidi Cain, daughter of Pink Panther owner, Don Cain, for some time now.  I wanted to move the Pink Panther Ski Area page to a more modern site before I added them, so here they are now.

This looks to be a party or Carnival Day in the late 60s or early 70s.  There are balloons, a band and an artist with all the people in the A-Frame Chalet, and Bart and Cherry Starr stopped by for a visit.  Click the link below the picture for the entire gallery.





I'm putting the photos in google photo galleries and creating a shared link.  When you get into the photos, make sure the little "i" in the upper right corner is turned on so you see my description on the right.  You should be able to post comments if you like.  I always love to hear what people recognize or get new photos or other artifacts we can share here.

I created a Photo Gallery page at the right where I will keep all these links as well.

1 comment: