Monday, July 2, 2018

Welcome to the Pink Panther Ski Area!

Welcome to the Pink Panther Ski Area!

Pink Panther was a little ski area in DePere, WI that operated from the late 60s into the early 80s.  In 2006, I visited the site, took some pictures and made a little html web page to show them to friends.

A few other people found the page and sent me stories and pictures, so I added those.  I met Mark Cain, son of owner Roy Cain, and he gave me some more history, so I added that.

Now in 2018, it's been pretty static for a few years.  The link to the old page is to the right.  Heidi Cain, daughter of owner Don Cain, sent me some pictures and I ran across a few others in the Abbot Pennings High School Archives.  Plus it looks like a late 90s/early 00s web page, so it is time for an update.

This blogspot is a work in progress.  Hopefully I'll roll it out just before the 2018-19 ski season this fall.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment